Hey guys! Today is going to be a wee bit different because I’m going to do a post on the well known Eos lip balm sphere vs the new lip balm cube from Soft lips. So I’m going to write the pros and cons to each of these products and you can decide which one is the best!
So let’s start with the Eos lip balm sphere!
As most of you will know for the last 2 weeks I have been in the sunny California in America and I have loved going shopping there! My favorite shop has to be Target as we don’t get over here in Scotland so I bought a lot of stuff you don’t get over here. One of those were Eos lip balms.
I love them!! 💛💜💚💙
Here are the pros of having an Eos lip balm 👇👇👇👇👇👇
1. It’s organic! So you are helping your lips by keeping them smooth and well cared for!
2. They are cheap! I only got mine for $2.99 in target.
3. They are a good small size for traveling so you have more space!
4. The packaging is so easy to grip on too and they come in really cute colors!
5. The scents are AMAZING!! My favorite is HoneySuckle HoneyDew!
6. They last for along time and when you finish yours you can either buy another one or make your own!
So that’s some of pros and here’s the cons!
1. If you have ones that have light colored packaging they can get dirty easily.
2. Because they are all organic they can expire but usually they tend to expire 1 or 2 years after you get them. But you would have probably finished it by then!
3. If you’re buying them online like on Amazon then its very easy to buy a fake one! But most of them are real ones so don’t worry 😂
4. Sometimes if you don’t use them regularly then when you start to put them on its thick so it doesn’t feel very nice. TIP: when that happens to me i just rub it on my lips till its smooth again.
That is all about the Eos lip balm sphere so now lets see the new lip balm sphere by Soft lips!
1. It is small, alot smallr than EOS so very easy to carry in a bag and doesnt take up alot of space.
2. The packaging is clear so it doesnt get mucky easily.
3. It smells delicious!! I love the scent of pomegranete blueberry! Love thr combination of the scents. Delicious.
4. The minute you put it on it moisturises your lips leaving them really soft and smooth, same as EOS. Not alor of difference between the 2 of them in that score.
5. Like the eos they are really cheap to buy.
6. They are great for natural make up looks, giving you moustier and a nice shine.
Now for the Cons! 👇👇👇👇👇
1. They can run out quickly. Because its small it doesnt have alot in it so it runs out quicker than the EOS.
2. The base is really thin so you have to watch out when appling it as you can drop it easily and it will ruin it.
3. After you finish it i dont know if you can make another like the EOS.
4. It has alot less scents unlike the EOS which as im sure u know has a big line of different scents.
5. Its much more heavier than the EOS which is really light for the size that it is. But because softlips have used a heavier mateirials causing it to be like that.
So that’s my pros and cons of thes awesome lipbalms hope you enjoyed this post, have a great rest of your day! BYE 💛💜💚💙