hiya! So for this weeks Snazzy Sunday post I am going to share with you something I made a wee while ago for my Mum. I thought I would have my Marshmallow plushies made in time but they weren’t. Prob be finished Tuesday I think, so keep a watch out. Mr and Mrs Marsh are so cute!! Can’t wait to finish and show u. Anyway back to my bags …
My next door neighbour has a business from home making personalised bags with cute girl pictures painted on them amongst other things. I wanted to make one for my Mum and was invited along to her house to learn how to make one. I was so lucky and very excited. 😋
I already had an idea of what I wanted my bag to look like, with the colour of her hair etc so I first of all drew the picture of it with pencil onto paper and then copied it onto the bag.
I was then shown how to start layering the fabric paints to create shade and definition into the hair etc 💁🏼
I used a mixture of matte and metallic paints.
I also used glitter fabric paints to add some extra sparkle and glitter. It’s so gorgeous when it hits the light.
To finish off I wrote Mummy on it and added a ribbon on which I threaded through a heart charm to attach it to the bag.
She was so thrilled and has been using it loads!
Here is some of the bags I own that are of a similar design and inspired me. The cupcake bag was made for me by my neighbour. They are called moomoobags. The smaller one I got from my Aunty Lou and it’s a Clareabella bag. I absolutely love them. 🎀💕💜
Have a great rest of your Sunday
hiya! This is yet another post but I knew you love Snazzy Sunday so I couldn’t leave it. Anyway in my About blog post I said that I absolutely love baking 🎂🍰 and me and my mum have been baking cakes for members of our family’s birthdays so I thought it would be great to post about the cakes we have made. I had a lot of fun baking these cakes and I hope you enjoy reading this blog post, so without further a do here are the cakes!
Cake No.1 – My wee Brother’s birthday cake 🎂
This cake I baked by myself ( it took quite a while 😂 ) it’s a really yummy double layer chocolate fudge cake with marshmallow fluff in the centre. I made my wee bro’s favourite cartoon characters ( Red and Yellow from Larva) from ready to roll out icing. To finish off I added smarties, kit kats round the side and a blue ribbon to keep it together.
Cake No.2 – My dad’s birthday cake 🍰
Cake No.3 – My Bubba’s 65th birthday cake 🎂
Both the above cakes were made with the same choc fudge cake with fluff as before but this time I followed the recipe idea on the structure of the cake from the amazing mycupcakeaddiction on you tube. I absolutely love her you tube channel 💜💙❤️💚. So easy for follow and she makes the most amazing cakes. Her ideas never fail !! 😋
So to make this cake you need :
- a balloon holder which u turn upside and place on a dish.
- You then take your baked choc cake which you have spread fudge and fluff onto it and slide the stick through the centre of the holder stick like this 👇
- I used 3 cakes.
- U then cover the top layer of cake with more chocolate fudge
- U then coat the stick with melted chocolate and once it becomes slightly set you start to place the sweeties, chocolates of your choice onto the stick. This is the tricky bit !! As u can see with the smartie cake it got a bit messy. We def did better with the wine gum one.
- U then start placing the rest of your sweets all over the cake so it looks like the sweets are pouring over the cake. Again wait till the fudge is nearly set as it could all slide off.
- To finish place the sweetie wrapper on top of the stick angling it
- Voila !!!! Easy as pie !!! Well maybe not at first but worth practising
hiya bloggers! Today for Snazzy Sunday I’m going to show you all of my kawaii drawings. Like a lot of people I absolutely love everything kawaii and I love to draw cute kawaii things too 💜. All of these drawings I did all by myself and I think you’ll agree that they are very cute!! The pencils I used for the colouring in are these awesome watercolour pencils I got from my local WHSmith. In the comments tell me what your favourite drawing is, I’d love to hear feedback! So here are the Kawaii Drawings!!
So this first picture is a drawing I entered in a comp for a blog called Little Moon Dragon here’s the link for her awesome blog! http://www.LittleMoonDragon.blogspot.com you’ll find more info there, the prize for 1 or 2 winners is their drawing made into a plush.. How you win is bloggers vote for their favourite pic and the pic with the most votes wins, so definitely go and vote! The drawings will be posted on her site next Sunday as the competition has been extended so there is more time if you guys want to enter as well 😃
After I had sent in my entry I really wanted to do more drawings like the Marsh Family so I grabbed my pencils and pens and drew these 2 cheeky kitties! It took me a wee while to finish but it was totally worth it, they’re so cute!! 🐱🐱
That same night I drew this wee cutie, Angel Bunny didn’t take as much time to do but she’s still super cute!! I actually hadn’t planned to draw another picture but as I was looking through the internet I found a picture of a really adorable bunny similar to this. I couldn’t resist so I started to draw her and before I knew it she was finished! 🐰🐰🐰🐰
As soon as I woke up I knew I wanted to draw another wee kawaii character so I set to work finding something to draw. When I came across this wee guy I had to draw him, so I got my pencil and started to draw. About 15 minutes later I had finished the outline of him so all I had to do was to colour him in. After I had finished I was so happy the way he turned out because I don’t normally draw pandas but after this I think I’ll be drawing them a lot! 🐼🐼🐼
Last but certainly not least is Allie the Alpaca! I know they aren’t actually rainbow but I think it looks so bold and beautiful.this one is the smallest of all of them but I still really enjoyed drawing her and that’s what drawing is all about isn’t it, having fun and creating what ever pops into your head! 😋😊
I hope you loved this post and like this if you love all things Kawaii 💜💙💜💙 have a beautiful rest of your day! BYE
hi guys! This is my 3rd Snazzy Sunday and today I’m going to do a nail tutorial. This is really easy to do and you don’t need long nails or lots of different coloured nail varnish either. So Here’s How you do It! 💅💅💅💅💅💅
Its such a pain but no matter how much I try I can’t grow my nails long. Problem is you see is that I have a short nail bed. grrrrr!!! So it takes ages for my nails to grow to the tip of my fingers.
I love painting my nails but I am restricted by the designs I can do because of short nails. So I investigated further on the web to see what tips I could find for short nails. I cant be the only one out there !!
I found some great tips so here goes.
- Simple designs are easier and look better
- A nude nail polish makes fingers look longer.
- Nail stickers are a great option but again fairly simple designs
- A diamente or a stud at the base of the nail can look cute !!
- A stamping plate can be great for short nails.
There is a fab blog called http://little-nails.blogspot.co.uk and I also love to watch you tube videos on nail art, one I like is cutepolish. Its awesome
Biggest tip with nail art is have fun and make sure you have plenty of time to do it. It wont work if u rush it.
Today I have done 2 designs. Hope u like them
First one is a purple glitter ombre design
- First shape u r nails and apply a base coat to protect your nails
- I then painted my full nail with a brilliant nail polish called 1 second Gel from Bourjois. It goes on smooth and easy to use
- After it dried I applied a thin line on the very tips of my nail a darker purple using a toothpick or the edge of the brush
- When this was almost dried I applied a second coat of the first nail polish which blended the darker colour into the lighter one, causing a graduated colour. I think it looks cool.
Second design I did today is more an everyday design using a french manicure base and silver glitter nail polish
- I painted the full nail with Rimmel french manicure in French Rose
- After this dried I used the edge of my silver nail polish brush to draw a thin line on the tip of my nails. The polish was another one of the 1 second gel from Bourgois.
- After this dried I sealed it all with a clear top coat
So even though my nails can be a pain to grow, I can still have a cool design on them !! Happy happy 😃😃
Have fun with your nails !! X