Hi! Today I’m going to start the 30 days Disney challenge.
How r u all doing today? I’m having a chilled Monday with my Mum and the cheeky monkey that is my brother 🐵🐒
Today I am going to take part in a Handwriting tag by the amazing A girl called Egypt. U should go and check her wonderfully cool blog. Www.A girlcalledEgypt .WordPress.com
I absolutely love practicing my handwriting skills, got millions of notebooks that I doodle and write away in. I love looking on Pinterest for ideas,thats my main source of inspiration
So for this tag I have to answer the following questions in my own handwriting. should be easy, here goes!!
1. What is your name? And your blog name?
2. Blog URL
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
4. Favourite quote
5. Favourite song
6. Favourite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers
Concentrating hard 😬.
What do u guys think? How do u practice your handwriting skill or do u think its becoming a lost art with the use of touch screen technology, mobile phones etc. I will also love to hear from anyone who writes “snail mail” its something I really want to do
So lastly I nominate the following bloggers to do this challenge
Hope u enjoy this is much as I have. Thanks Egypt 😊
oops missed out a couple of days on my quotes challenge but here it is.
And just for extra fun I am adding this quote again from Amy. (Miss you Amy and hope u r having the best time ever at Disneyworld Florida. )
Hi everyone. Hope u r all having a fab weekend. I’m still getting over jet lag but had a fab day with my cousins at a birthday party.
Today is day 2 of my quote challenge and it comes from one of my favourite authors the amazingly wonderful Neil Gaiman. I have only read his childrens books but can’wait till I am older to read his adult books and Graphic novels. My parents are huge fans especially my Dad who saw him at the Edinburgh Book Festival a couple of years ago and have books and comics signed by him.
As an avid reader this quote sums up how I feel everytime I open a new book, excited to see what will happen.
This poster sits above my computer desk in my bedroom not just because I love the words but because I love the art work by this amazing illustrator called Risa Rodill. Just amazing. I will do another post soon on her work.
See you tomorrow for my last quote
Hiya! Today I’m going to be doing the Disney Challenge!!! Thanks so much to http://www.unlockingthemagic.com for tagging me in this, as many of u already know that I am a BIG fan of all things Disney so I’m very EXCITED!!!!! At the end of this post I’ll put the link to the amazing unlockingthemagic so u guys can go amd check it out!!👍🏼✌🏽️👏🏾💁🏽
Here are the Disney Challenge questions:
1- First time you went to Disney World? The first my family went to Disney World was in 2013 when I was 8 turning 9 on the 3rd day we were there. It had been the first time ever I had been to America so I was very excited ( especially because I had my 9th birthday there! ) This summer we are going to California and I can’t wait to go to the Disney parks there too!
2- Favourite park? MAGIC KINGDOM!!! 👑🎆💫💙
3- Favourite land in Magic Kingdom? Fantasy Land! ☺️😃 where all my princess dreams came true !!
6- Favorite souvenir? My favourite souvenir was my Disney’s Babys Lady from Lady and the Tramp, so CUTE!! 🐶🐶🐶🐶
7- Favorite table service and counter service? For my birthday I had breakfast in the Polynesian resort. It was the most amazing breakfast and I did the conga with Stitch, Lilo, Pluto and Mickey. Was awesome !! Best counter service according to my Mum was in Tommorowland. Cant remember the name though but we had burgers !!
9- Favourite show? We didn’t go to any outside shows but the show in Belles house was amazing. My wee brother was chosen to be the Beast and I was Mrs Potts. We have special memories of that night. Especially as David danced with Belle and got a kiss from her on his cheek at the end. I was also dressed up as Belle and got a special photo with us both as Belle.
10- Favourite parade or fireworks? The electric light parade. Incredible !
11- Favourite pavilion in Epcot? Japan, i absolutely love Japan and wish with all my heart to go there one day. I got my pearl necklace from there which I cherish.
13- Favourite character to meet? I met 58 characters throughout our 3 weeks there. ( this included some from Universal too ) But my absolute fave was Merida. Of course being a fellow Scot !! We waited in the pouring rain for ages to see her but it was so worth it. She asked where we were from ( in an american accent) and when we said Scotland she whirled around and said in a scottish accent “so am i ” we had a great chat and then she tried to cajole my wee brother to come and see her. Throughout the whole holiday he wouldn’t meet the characters but she tickled him and she eventually got a smile. Will never ever forget it !!!
14- A character you haven’t met but really want to ? I missed out on meeting Mulan 😔. So she is number 1 on my list next !!
15- Your best Disney memory.? Sailing across on the boat from the Polynesian resort towards Magic Kingdom and walking through the gates. It was my 9 th birthday. I was so happy !! I then met 3 princess straight away and because it was my birthday they agreed to have a group photo. Just so magical !! I also absolutely loved both of the water parks. It really is a holiday of a lifetime. !! Im very very lucky to have been to Disneyland Paris twice, Disneyworld and then Disneyland California this year. Memories to last a lifetime. 💙💚💛💜
16. People you want to tag. Leave a comment on their page letting them know that you tagged them. I would like to tag Louscraftycreations, Natalies mostly Disney blog (www.ncdavis2003.wordpress.com),www.thedisneydiva.com and anyone else who reads this and would like to share their amazing memories of a Disney holiday.
Thank you so much guys for tagging me into this. Its been so wonderful to relive it !!
Make sure you stop by http://www.unlockingthemagic.com to read their awesome blog.
hiya! So as you have probably guessed this is a beauty tag that I got tagged in by the amazing blogger Natalie Davis! She was one of my first followers and is so super supportive of my blog so it’s my pleasure to answer these beauty related questions + you get some awesome news at the end… Also I’m going to leave the link to Natalie’s amazing blog at the end of the post. So without any more time wasted here’s the tag! 💁💅👠💋💜🎀
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Well, when I was little my hair used to be naturally straight but as I got older it became really wavy and curly.
2. Do you dye it or go to a salon? None, I have never dyed my hair ( I’m not allowed ) even if I was allowed I wouldn’t want to because I love my hair colour!
3. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it? Me and my friends love doing hair but I never have the time to do it in the morning or if I do I’m just very lazy. So normally I have it down if we don’t have gym that day and if we do then I put it up in a ponytail. ( my friend Amy keeps on bugging me to do something with it! )
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon? I paint my own nails because I don’t have long enough nails to get them properly painted at a salon. 💅💅💅💅
5. How often do you change your nail polish? I change my nail polish every 3 days to 5 days because normally in that time I’ve found something different that I want to try.
6. Do you polish your toes in winter or summer? Definitely summer because I’m wearing sandals alot of the time.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? I don’t know! I’m only 10 so I don’t normally put on makeup but if I’m going out or something I just put on mascara and lipstick. 💄💄💄💋💕
8. What do you do first face or eyes? 👀 or 😶 eyes.
9. Do you collect makeup or buy what you need? As I said I don’t really wear makeup so I don’t buy it ( unless it’s a lip product! ) but I do collect baby lips. I steal my Mum’s mascara though !!
10. How often do you wear fake eyelashes? Never ever.
11. Do you wear full makeup everyday? Nope I don’t wear full makeup everyday I hardly wear mascara!
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re alone or with family? When I’m with family unless it’s a special occasion I just wear lipstick.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? Yup all the time, I don’t think people need makeup all the time.
14. How many high-end products do you own? None.
15. Do you plan your outfit every night or decide when getting dressed? For school days I plan my outfits but any other time I decide when Im getting dressed. 👗👗👗👗
16. How often do you change your handbag? I don’t really know! I have so much! 👜👜👜👜👜👜👜
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? Em…
18. How often or when do you work out? I’m a kid, so I don’t have too!!
19. Left or Right handed? RIGHT!
20. How tall are you? 4 foot something, I’m nearly as tall as my mum!
21. Do you speak any foreign languages? I can speak a little bit of french.
22. How many pets do you have? I used to have 2 guinea pigs Coco and Trickle but Trickle was really old and she died😔😢 but I still have Coco!
23. How often are you on WordPress? So often I can’t even say!
24. Do you read comments posted on other blogs? Yup all the time!
25. Do you keep a list of products to try that you see on other blogs? No.
26. How did you come up with your blog name? Well, my family call me Aribebop sometimes and I thought it was a cool name so yeah!
27. What type of camera do you use for your phone? I don’t have a phone yet😕 but I’m getting one in June!
28. How Often do you clean your house? Only when my mum or dad ask me too! ☺️
29. What’s your favourite colour? Lime green 💚💚💚💚
30. Do you swear? That’s a weird question! No I do not and never will.
31. What are you doing the rest of the day? Chillin’!
So that’s the tag!👇🏼 Here are the bloggers I tag to do the beauty blogger tag👇🏼
Now for the news!!!
My wee brother David… Has got a blog!!!! 😆☺️😋😀😃😄 here’s the link : http://www.blutakboy.wordpress.com, it’s super fun and amazing and you should definitely go check it out and if you💙 it then definitely follow his awesome blog!
Have a great rest of your day! BYE
P.S Natalie’s blog : http://www.ncdavis2003.wordpress.com
AN EDIBLE BEAUTY BLOG
An Expat Mama's Adventures From Africa And Beyond
a little bit of everything bookish
Luxury Lifestyle Blogger
Shining, Shimmering, Splendid
sweetening up the interweb
MAKEUP BEAUTY FUN
A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog by Felicia Gentile
Rawr. Just kidding I'm not a dinosaur.
Have a Wonderfully random day!
Fashion Marketing @ NTU
Welcome to Danni Saw This, the blog that celebrates life's little quirks and random moments, along with a few design pieces thrown into the mix.
The diary for a chic
My life, loves and my journey to love myself one freckle at a time!
Laughter. Love. Life. Fashion.
"Words were different when they lived inside you."
I messed the last two names up anyway
Two teens loving life!
A Rhode Island based Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blog by Becky Freeman
Sustainable Fashion, Green Beauty, & Eco-friendly Lifestyle Blog
Twin beauty, health and fitness bloggers spreading positivity and love.
Beauty, lifestyle, fashion blog
Groovy craft projects, crafty recipes and other artsy stuff.
Set Sail on the Happiest Blog You'll Ever Read
Movie reviews from a 23 year old Disney lover.
A Look Into The Craziness Called Life...
My World, according to Ari 😋
College- Friends- Nutella- flower prints- Harry Potter- rant posts- people bitching about their pathetic lives-LGBTQ- good music- teenage angst-tumblr- perks of being a wallflower-Books- procrastination- random obsessions- John green- song lyrics- stars- movie quotes- IB-lists- Juno- chocolate- love- poetry- magic- people who understand.
lifestyle, fashion and wandering
Look and feel good, inside and out!
Nail Artist and Blogger