Hiya! Today is all about AWESOME owls and this post is inspired a recent visit at the Scottish Owl Sanctuary in Polkemmet were you can go and look at the owls, learn about different types, see their flying displays, watch them being fed and go and play in the super fun adventure park.
Here are a few pics of some of the owls we saw there.
Aren’t they amazing?! I 💜 the 1 with the afro, so cute! The only bad thing was that it was really cold and wet, but hey I live in Scotland, but apart from that it was a great experience 😋 I also got this really cute owl ( a snowy owl ) at the gift shop
Some awesome Owl facts : 💫
- They can’t move their eyes, their eyes are like tubes which means they don’t rotate in their sockets like ours do. To look up or down etc they move their heads instead.
- They can’t turn their heads completely around ( I thought they could). They can only turn them 3/4 around either side.
- The colours of their eyes show whether they hunt in day, dusk or dark.
Dark is night
Yellow is day
Amber is dusk.
- Did u know that a group of owls is called a Parliament !!!
Isn’t that so cool !! I love learning random facts about stuff I never knew 👍
Here is the really cool slide that was at the centre. How awesome is this !!
I have always loved owls, they fascinate me and I have built up quite a collection of owl things over the years but prob my absolute fave is my Hedwig backpack that I got from Universal Studios in Florida. It doesn’t hold much inside but it’s sooooo cool, cute and cuddly !!
I loved my visit to the owl centre and give it a big 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me. !!
hi guys! Hope you’re having a fab day so far! So this is week 2 of my new series: my week, my loves so I’m very excited about this one so I can’t contain the excitement anymore let’s dive into this post!
– my new tsum tsum! So this weekend I was in the Disney Store and they had brought out the Cinderella collection!!! I couldn’t resist so I bought the 3 mice, Gus Gus, Flora(pink) and Suzy(blue). Sadly there was no Jaq Jaq ………..Why cruel world why?!?!?!😩😩😩
I just think they are so cute!!! Comment if you have any! (They were £3.00 each at the Disney Store)
– Drag me Down by 1D! Now I have never liked 1D but I couldn’t help but love this song! You should definitely check it out! 😍😍😍
just look at Harry’s face in this pic tho😂😂😂
– Archery! So if you don’t know already every week on a Sunday I do archery at my local community centre and because it’s after my summer break I had, I have been loving it! I think it’s such a great sport and very fun to do.🎯🎯🎯
here’s a pic of me in action! 😇
– Bacon,BBQ, chicken and cheese Pizza plate! My mum made this and it’s sooo yummy! It’s great with a side of salads and homemade potato wedges 😊😄😍😘
– Shih Tzus!!! These are so cute! My mums friend’s dog just had a litter of them and they’re adorable !!!
this is the mum Minnie and her puppies 😘😍
– My fave pjs at the mo!
So I’ve got this SuperMan top paired with these Marvel shorts that I got from Primark, and to keep my feet cosy I’ve got my WonderWoman socks on and my pug slippers over to give it that bit more of cuteness and warmth. 😊
So that’s my week my loves! Hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you soon! Bye x
hiya! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but that is only because I just started my last year of Primary School! (Primary 7) it’s been so exciting lately because I’ve been able to see my friends and get back into the school routine. I might not be posting much but that is only because I might have homework or I might be really busy but as I get more into the school year I will be posting as I usually do. So without anymore blibber blabbing let’s get into this post and what’s it’s all about!
So I don’t know about you but over the years my family have changed our favourite shows. Like when I was little we would all watch the TV like Peppa Pig or something but know we all are on our phones, IPads or computers (me) watching our own programs.
Here are a few I’ve been obsessed with lately! 📺
Once Upon a Time: I really need to catch up on this! Drama/Fantasy
The Next Step: Can I just say… BEST SHOW EVER!!! Reality/Drama
The Middle: I have been watching it from the beginning and it’s so FUNNY!!! Family/Comedy
So Awkward: Just so funny!!! Drama/Comedy/Reality
The Flash: I don’t even have to say anything! 💘 Action/Drama
The Goldbergs: I would watch this all the time if I could!!! Comedy/Drama/Reality/Family
Modern Family: If you watch this then you know why I love it so much!😍😍😂😂 Drama/Comedy
The Cake Boss: This is so fascinating!! And hilarious! Reality/Drama
So I hope you liked this post and if you love any of these shows then comment and tell me! If you have any recommendations either tell me as well! Bye💛💜💚💙
Hey guys. I loved how my long hair was in lovely spiraly curls after swimming in the sea yesterday and found this review on a really cool blog about the sea salt spray. Think I will have to buy it !! Check out the review below 😊😊
Hi! Today is day 3/4 of the 30 day Disney challenge. I forgot to do it yesterday so ill do it today😋
Day 3: favourite heroine
My favorite heroine is Jessie from Toy Story.
I love how she’s so brave and will do anything for her friends. 😀😂😄
Day 4: favorite prince
My favorite prince is Eric from The little mermaid.
He’s so kind and loving.😊☺️
I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon.
Hey guys! So today is day two of the 30 days Disney challenge. And today is favorite princess/es so let’s jump right into it!
It’s really hard to choose so I have 4.
- Princess Merida – I love her Scottish accent and her crazy red hair. I love how she’s brave too!
- Princess Ariel – Ariel is awesome just awesome! Little Mermaid it’s one of my favorite movies!
- Princess Aurora – She’s so pretty and kind who could you not love her?!? I also love how her dress changes color!
- Princess Belle – She’s kinda like me a HUGE BOOKWORM and she has brown hair she likes to wear in a ponytail. I love her dress It’s so pretty!
I hope you liked this post and have a great rest of your day!