hi! I love painting my nails…What girl doesn’t?!? And in this post I’m going to be showing you how to get a long lasting perfect manicure for every occasion! So here are the nail polishes that you need to create a perfect manicure. 👇👇👇👇👇💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
1. A base coat to protect your natural nails. I’m using Eye Candy’s advanced gel wrap base coat.
2. A solid colour. I’m using this pink by Kelly Brook.
3. A glitter polish to add a wee bit of sparkle. I am going to use this glitter top coat from Rimmel London.
4. And the last nail polish you need is a top coat. I love this one from Eye Candy! Here it is.
Grab your nail polishes and let’s get into the tutorial!!! 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Step 1. Start by applying your base coat to all your nails and let them dry 10 – 15 minutes.
Step 2. After your nails have dried apply your solid colour until it is opaqe. Then let them dry.
Step 3. Grab your glitter polish and paint your ring finger and leave it to dry.
Step 4. Paint your topcoat on all your nails and then let it dry.
Step 5. Add 1 more top coat to give more shine and so it will last longer.
Here is what mine turned out like👇👇👇👇
It looks just like you got your nails done at a salon! ❤ ❤
Hope you enjoyed this post and will try this too. Have a great rest of your day! BYE💛💜💚💙
hi guys! This is my 3rd Snazzy Sunday and today I’m going to do a nail tutorial. This is really easy to do and you don’t need long nails or lots of different coloured nail varnish either. So Here’s How you do It! 💅💅💅💅💅💅
Its such a pain but no matter how much I try I can’t grow my nails long. Problem is you see is that I have a short nail bed. grrrrr!!! So it takes ages for my nails to grow to the tip of my fingers.
I love painting my nails but I am restricted by the designs I can do because of short nails. So I investigated further on the web to see what tips I could find for short nails. I cant be the only one out there !!
I found some great tips so here goes.
- Simple designs are easier and look better
- A nude nail polish makes fingers look longer.
- Nail stickers are a great option but again fairly simple designs
- A diamente or a stud at the base of the nail can look cute !!
- A stamping plate can be great for short nails.
There is a fab blog called http://little-nails.blogspot.co.uk and I also love to watch you tube videos on nail art, one I like is cutepolish. Its awesome
Biggest tip with nail art is have fun and make sure you have plenty of time to do it. It wont work if u rush it.
Today I have done 2 designs. Hope u like them
First one is a purple glitter ombre design
- First shape u r nails and apply a base coat to protect your nails
- I then painted my full nail with a brilliant nail polish called 1 second Gel from Bourjois. It goes on smooth and easy to use
- After it dried I applied a thin line on the very tips of my nail a darker purple using a toothpick or the edge of the brush
- When this was almost dried I applied a second coat of the first nail polish which blended the darker colour into the lighter one, causing a graduated colour. I think it looks cool.
Second design I did today is more an everyday design using a french manicure base and silver glitter nail polish
- I painted the full nail with Rimmel french manicure in French Rose
- After this dried I used the edge of my silver nail polish brush to draw a thin line on the tip of my nails. The polish was another one of the 1 second gel from Bourgois.
- After this dried I sealed it all with a clear top coat
So even though my nails can be a pain to grow, I can still have a cool design on them !! Happy happy 😃😃
Have fun with your nails !! X